Sigma has announced that they will produce both NEX and m4/3 lenses.
19mm f/2.8 EX DN
- m4/3 mount (2x crop), NEX mount (1.5x crop)
- 8 elements in 6 groups, 3 aspherical
- 50 degree angle of view m4/3 (horz)
- apertures from f/2.8 to f/22, 7-blade diaphragm
- no image stabilization
- 8" (0.2m) minimum focus, autofocus, internal focus, 1:7.4 maximum magnification
- 46mm filter size, lens hood and case supplied
- 1.8" x 2.4" (45.7 x 60.6mm) long and diameter
- 4.9 ounces (140g)
- available in black
- Model number 19mmDN
- US$200 Discontinued, replaced by newer version
Yes, this lens is available in two mounts with basically the same specifications.
Thom's Mini Review: A reasonably well done lens for a modest price. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me on the m4/3 systems, as the 17mm and 20mm primes available there are smaller, faster, and in some ways better. On NEX systems this lens fills a significant gap in the Sony lens lineup, and its performance is very good in the center (less so in the corners, where you'll need to stop down considerably to tighten them up).