The Nikon 1 cameras use CX mount lenses. CX mount lenses have a 2.7x angle of view crop compared to 35mm and FX lenses. CX mount lenses can only be used on Nikon 1 cameras—they do not work with Nikon's DSLR cameras (DX or FX).
At the introduction of the cameras, four such lenses were announced (10mm f/2.8, 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6, 10-100mm f/4.5-5.6, and 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6). Since then, we've gotten five additional lenses (11-27.5mm f/3.5-5.6, 18.5mm f/1.8, 32mm f/1.2, 6.7-13mm f/3.5-5.6, and a 10-100mm f/4-5.6).
Nikon also has patents on the following CX mount lenses, which may imply future lenses:
- Primes: 14mm f/2.8, 18mm f/1.4 (35 and 50 equivalents)
- Zooms: 9-25mm f/2.8-5, 9-43mm f/2.8-5.6, 10-47mm f/2.8-7, 11-28mm f/3.5-5.4 VR (24-68mm, 24-120mm, 28-127mm, and 30-76mm equivalents)
- Macro: 37mm f/2.4, 40mm f/2.8, 40mm f/3.5 VR, 60mm f/3.5 (100, 105mm, 105mm, and 162mm equivalents)
(The remainder of this page is an "accordion" of the sub-pages: you can click on a colored product name header bar below to reveal the contents of that sub-page here, or you can use the menu system above to navigate directly to a named sub-page.)
Nikkor 1 6.7-13mm f/3.5-5.6 VR
- CX lens format (Nikon 1)
- 11 elements in 7 groups, 3 aspherical, 3 ED elements
- 63 to 100 degree angle of view
- apertures from f/3.5 to f/16 at 6.7mm, 7-blade rounded diaphragm
- VR image stabilization
- 10" (0.25m) minimum focus, autofocus, internal focus
- 52mm filter size, supplied HB-N105 lens hood
- 1.8 x 2.2" (46 x 56.5mm) long and diameter (retracted)
- 4.5 ounces (125g)
- available in black, silver
- Model number 3329, US$500
- Announced January 9, 2013
Note: equivalent to 18-35mm lens on full frame cameras.
Support this site by purchasing from the following advertiser: