Click on the linked camera names below to be taken to the review (unlinked items are in process of being reviewed).
The following are the Fujifilm mirrorless cameras:
- X-A1 — Entry-level mirrorless camera (also read this review for X-M1)
- X-M1 — Entry-level mirrorless camera with a sensor difference
- X-E1 — EVF-only camera (first generation)
- X-E2 — EVF-only camera (second generation)
- X-Pro1 — slightly larger camera that has hybrid optical/EVF finder
- X-T1 — Fujifilm’s DSLR-like camera
Thom's note: The big difference here is that the X-Pro1 is a bigger camera, but has the option of the viewfinder being either optical or electronic. If you don't need an optical viewfinder, the X-E2 and X-T1 are similar cameras in slightly smaller packages.