In this section you'll find articles I've written about mirrorless cameras in general. For reviews or product databases look in the Cameras, Lenses, or Accessories menus.
So you're probably asking "do articles about mirrorless cameras really need to exist?" Aren't they just cameras?
True, they are cameras. You won't find many general photography articles here (check my main site, bythom.com, for that, as well as dslrbodies.com). But you will find information about how mirrorless cameras might be different or how to choose one.
For those not using the menu system, here's the article list (note that articles in this section are NOT in chronological order):
- Three Small Mirrorless Camera Packages Suitable for Travel Photography
- Mirrorless Gains and Losses
- The Dreaded Battery Life of Mirrorless Cameras
- Mirrorless Camera System Guides
- The "Bests" and the "Worsts"
- Autofocus Systems
- "Systems" Cameras
- How Many Lenses Do You Need?
- Pick a Size
- How Do I Choose a Mirrorless Camera?
- Do You Need an Eye Level Viewfinder?
- What's in a Name?
- How Much Tripod Do You Need?
- What Should I Look for in Video?
- Other Mirrorless Web Sites of Interest
- Thom's m4/3 Bag
- Thom’s Sony E/FE Bag
- Missing Items in Each System